Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i've grown amazingly fond of my tumblr;

blogger, pls don't hate me.
while i'm on the subject of moving on, i have decided that i will end 2010 by inking myself.
my very good friend and i will be in SF for new years, but oakland for the the 30th. on this day we will be inking ourselves with inspirations from our respective worlds.
i am quite excited for mine, seeing as how my piercings didn't work out.
in any case, yay!
i have also decided that my 2010 was well-lived. i had a good feeling about that one, and i was right! i have a good feeling about 2011 as well.
i cannot wait to ring in the new year! this will be my first time choosing 100% what to do, and i have to say i am quite excited.
freedom is a hard fought battle. i owe myself this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment